Total Americano Frame - Mint
Nick Bruce signature
Built for a rider who always goes that bit bigger than everyone else on the Park course, the Americano is strong yet light enough to be ridden in a technical but burly style. Together with Nick, Total have worked hard to get the frame to ride well and be durable, adding the 'DBS' brake mod which works a treat and simplifies the lower brake cables of a gyro, originally designed by team mate Mark Webb but refined by their product designer for the production model.
Weight: 2.14kg/ 4lbs 11oz
- 4130 Chromoly Steel
- Head tube angle: 75.1°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Standover height: 8.25"
- Chainstays: 13.3" (slammed)
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Top tube and down tube gussets
- DBS cable routing
- Removable brake mounts included
- 6mm thick CNC'd dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- Top tube sizes: 20.5"/ 20.75"/ 21”
ALLITEMS ARE SENT OUT WITHIN ONE WORKING DAY FROM OUR BMX SHOP IN SWANLEY, KENT
VIEWINGAVAILABLE AT GRIND BMX, 4 MANSE PARADE, LONDON ROAD, SWANLEY, KENT, BR8 8DA